FYI...I started a new blog. It should be linked to this one. It's titled Heavenly Chaos. I was having problems with this blog and hope that I have resolved those problems with the new blog. :)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
so I have been having some problems with my blog. For some unknown reason my blog will not accept comments. So I am starting a new blog. I changed the name on this one back to Sweet Talk and the new one will be called Heavenly Chaos...cause that's what it feels like around here most days. I will be so sad when all the noise and chaos that comes with having kids is out of my home! That's another post! :) So anyway...just FYI for my friends who have been wanting to comment for a long time now, hopefully the new one will work! :)
Posted by Heavenly Chaos at 4:09 PM
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
It is really emotionally hard for me when my hubby is gone. You would think that I would be used to it by now, but it doesn't ever get any easier. He works A LOT. Like 16 hours a day sometimes more. He owns his own business and has two stores. One here in Bakersfield and one in Fresno. He is a ticket broker, he buys and sells tickets to events world wide. So when there is an event in Fresno he works the Fresno store for the week leading up to the show. I am so grateful for all of his hard work and I would never complain to him or make him feel bad for leaving so that he can make money for our family! That being said...I really dislike it when he is gone. I put on my brave face and pretend that everything is just fine and I make sure that the family runs just as smoothly with him gone as it does when he is here, but after all the kids go to bed I am overwhelmed with sadness and loneliness. I feel it all day long too, but I deal with it when I am alone. I have lots of friends who love when there husbands/boyfriends go out of town. They enjoy their time without them. I don't think that is a bad thing at all...I just don't enjoy it. I have been SO blessed to have found my soul mate. I married my best friend and when he is gone so is a part of me. I will say this though, it definately re-instates just how much I love him and how thankful I am for him!! Thankfully today is the last day of him being gone. He will be home around midnight and my heart can once again be complete and I can rest easy again.
Posted by Heavenly Chaos at 9:03 PM
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- You started sleeping through the night at 2 1/2 months in your own bed
- You take a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day along with a few short naps throughout
- You still LOVE your Moby and so does mommy
- Two weeks ago you started rolling from your stomach to your back
- Last week you conquered rolling from your back to your stomach
- You can sit up with some support and you really like your floor time
- A few days ago you began to truly giggle...you know that hearty belly laugh that is SO contagious
- So far you have been to a movie (Chipmunks the Squeakquel) and to your first Globetrotters game. You were amazing at both events
- You are the apple of your Daddy's eye, your mommy's heart and you have both sisters and your big brother wrapped very tightly around your little finger
- You are full of smiles and joy and have tons to say
- You rarely cry and are very content
- You weigh 15 pounds (90th percentile) and are 25 inches long (89th percentile)
The last few months have been absolutely glorious! You are the best baby and the sunshine in our days. We love you Emily Olivia Grace Kennedy! Thank you Jesus for giving us such a perfect little blessing.
Posted by Heavenly Chaos at 9:22 PM
Monday, January 18, 2010
Posted by Heavenly Chaos at 11:32 PM
Sunday, December 13, 2009
- You LOVE to be held, especially by mommy!
- You are just now getting into 0-3 month clothes
- You wake up at 3:00 am to eat...that's it!
- You look SO cute in big bows...although sometimes you try to pull them off your head
- You are holding your head up so much now
- You love your Moby
You are a very big blessing in our lives and we LOVE you so much!! Happy 1 month bday Emily!
Posted by Heavenly Chaos at 6:25 PM